We are looking for a few good clients.
Each of our clients has unique portfolio and financial planning needs. No two clients are alike. We provide each client with individual attention to meet their specific needs. As a result, we are only able to accept a limited number of new client relationships each year. Our client base is built around referrals and is by "invitation only". Our firm does not engage in cold calling, marketing dinners or promotional discounts.
What type of clients work with Beacon Investment Advisors, LLC?
- Individuals, families, business owners building wealth to meet their financial goals.
- Families at or near retirement that have substantial investment portfolios.
- Pension and Retirement Plan Trustees.
Beacon Investment Advisors LLC is sought after by our clients to provide independent, fee-only planning and portfolio management.
What characteristics are common among our clients? Our clients...
- typically seek a long-term professional investment advisory relationship and have investment horizons of at least three to five years.
- are building wealth through a consistent, value-oriented, long-term investment plan.
- understand that we cannot be all things to all people. In fact, our clients prefer it that way. Our account minimum is currently $250,000.
- understand that professional advisors should be compensated for the work they perform. We are not the low-cost provider ... you get what you pay for. We believe in transparency of fees detailed in writing when you hire us and documented on the quarterly invoice we send you.
- understand Beacon Investment Advisor LLC's unique investment management style. We manage portfolios of individual stocks and fixed income securities for total return, not to beat an index like the S&P 500. Day-to-day fluctuations in the general stock market are of little interest except when they present opportunities for our clients.
- grant us discretionary trading authority, letting us manage their investment accounts. While our clients often have some experience investing, they lack the time or interest to manage their entire portfolio.